Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (League City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- NO ICU Coverage.
- Starting $285,rong>.
- Additional merit bonuses awarded on discretionary basis.
- Malpractice Insurance Plus tail covered.
- Internal Medicine-Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Average 15 Workdays per Month.
- Retirement program includes both 401K and Roth 401K options, with a 4% company match.
- Residents of Houston enjoy great dining, night life, cultural and educational amenities, professional sports, and an international airport.
- Average 5-7 Encounters per Day.
- PTO includes vacation and sick time.
- 14 Days Paid Time Off.
- With millions of square feet of retail, office and residential, the local community is a major employment center in the Houston region.
- Wrvu Performance Compensation is calculated based on the relative level of time, skill, training and intensity to provide a given service determined through a CPT code respective to the Net Patient Collections.
- 7-On/7-Off Block Scheduling.
- Additional Bonus.
- Malpractice Insurance Covered.
- 25 miles from Downtown Houston.
- NO Procedures.
- Health Benefits.
- Compensation model consists of an annual fixed base salary, quarterly productivity bonus based on wRVU Performance Compensation, as well as additional merit bonuses awarded on a discretionary basis.
- Quarterly wRVU Productivity Bonus.
- Affordable housing, outstanding schools, safe neighborhoods and superb quality of life in one of the fastest communities in the state.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Immediately eligible for full medical, dental and vision health benefits.
This perm job from Armstrong Medical Group was last open on Jun 16.