Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 9, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Ardmore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With Picu.
- Attend C-sections/high risk.
- Arterial line placement.
- Catheterization Lab.
- General Surgery.
- Intubation (ENT/INT).
- If there is a provider who can start in Feb we can work on expedited credentials).
- Nursery Level II/Nicu.
- Non-invasive ventilation management.
- Central Line Placement.
- Cardiac stress test.
- Pediatric Procedures.
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Start Date: Jan 2, andard.
- Skills: Adult Procedures.
- PA catheter placement.
- Location: Ardmore, OK.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
- Conscious sedation.
- Vascular Surgery.
- Facility Type: Impatient.
- Clean, Active DEA (Need to be able to change address) BC.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Support Services: Anesthesia.
- Picc line placement.
- Chest tube placement.
- Non-invasive vent management (bipap/cpap).
- Deep Sedation.
- Nursery Level I.
- Responsibility: Must work as attending in our open ICU and Med/Surg floor.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Ventilation management (pediatric).
- EKG interpretation.
- Licensed in OK.
- With ICU.
- Preferable skill set of intubations with vent management, central lines and arterial lines.
- Schedule: 7on 7 off - 7a -7p.
- OR Response Time.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 23.