Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 28, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cerner EMR.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- 5,000 annual patient visits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Part Time and PRN Emergency Medicine.
- Three Crosses Regional Hospital is a full-service, 46-bed acute-care hospital that offers a state-of-the-art intensive care unit to Las Cruces, a responsive emergency room, modern diagnostic imaging, and on-site laboratory services.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Three Crosses takes pride in being known as an advanced independent healthcare organization led by a local team of professionals dedicated to high-quality patient-centered care for the well-being of the communities served.
- ED experience.
- 12 OR 24 hour shifts.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Las Cruces is located in southern New Mexico on the edge of the Chihuahuan Desert, at the foot of the Organ Mountains and along the banks of the Rio Grande.
- From national parks and monuments to one of the top-rated farmer's markets in the country, Las Cruces offers a world filled with natural wonder, year-round excitement, and historic proportions of fun!
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Physicians at Three Crosses Regional Hospital in Las Cruces, NM.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 24.