Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 25, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Austin ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- WellMed is a Medicare Advantage Plan that operates as a health system focused on Quality/Value Based Outcomes.
- A partner of the OptumCare network, WellMed Networks, Inc (WNI) is seeking a hospitalist to join our team in Austin, TX in our South POD. We are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- OptumCare Physician Partnership Plan.
- Only follow patients from a single payor system.
- 100% of patients will have a WellMed primary care provider.
- Patient panel is limited to geriatrics with Medicare Advantage coverage.
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan with Match, and UHG Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license.
- Base Salary plus Annual Quality Incentive with a target of $50,000.
- We offer clinical and leadership growth and stability second to none.
- Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care.
- What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Comprehensive Benefits from Optum Provider Services.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
- We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors.
- Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- Hospitalist leads a collaborative and comprehensive health care team.
- Quantity Model" - Typical census per hospitalist is 13 to 15 patients per day.
- At WellMed our focus is simple.
- Bonus metrics are vastly based on quality.
- "Quality vs.
- We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness.
- We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services.
- Our care model limits daily volume to allow our providers the time needed to provide quality care to their patients.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners