Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent position (Corpus Christi) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- At WellMed our focus is simple.
- Only follow patients from a single payor system.
- WellMed is a Medicare Advantage Plan that operates as a health system focused on Quality/Value Based Outcomes.
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan with Match, and UHG Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
- Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care.
- Patient panel is limited to geriatrics with Medicare Advantage coverage.
- Hospitalist leads a collaborative and comprehensive health care team.
- Bonus metrics are vastly based on quality.
- A partner of the OptumCare network, WellMed Networks, Inc (WNI) is seeking a hospitalist to join our team in Corpus Christi, TX.
- We offer clinical and leadership growth and stability second to none.
- We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors.
- Do you have compassion and a passion to help others?
- Our care model limits daily volume to allow our providers the time needed to provide quality care to their patients.
- What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Quantity Model" - Typical census per hospitalist is 13 to 15 patients per day.
- Base Salary plus Annual Quality Incentive with a target of $50,000.
- Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Comprehensive Benefits from Optum Provider Services.
- OptumCare Physician Partnership Plan.
- We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness.
- We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services.
- Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work.
- You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Description - External.
- 100% of patients will have a WellMed primary care provider.
- "Quality vs.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Aug 8.