Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 25, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent position (Corpus Christi) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Bonus metrics are vastly based on quality.
- Patient panel is limited to geriatrics with Medicare Advantage coverage.
- At WellMed our focus is simple.
- Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- We are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- WellMed is a Medicare Advantage Plan that operates as a health system focused on Quality/Value Based Outcomes.
- Comprehensive Benefits from Optum Provider Services.
- OptumCare Physician Partnership Plan.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
- We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness.
- "Quality vs.
- We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors.
- Hospitalist leads a collaborative and comprehensive health care team.
- We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services.
- 100% of patients will have a WellMed primary care provider.
- You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Base Salary plus Annual Quality Incentive with a target of $50,000.
- Only follow patients from a single payor system.
- We offer clinical and leadership growth and stability second to none.
- Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work.
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan with Match, and UHG Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Our care model limits daily volume to allow our providers the time needed to provide quality care to their patients.
- Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care.
- Quantity Model" - Typical census per hospitalist is 13 to 15 patients per day.
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license.
- Do you have compassion and a passion to help others?
- What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- A partner of the OptumCare network, WellMed Networks, Inc (WNI) is seeking a hospitalist to join our team in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Description - External.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners