Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 2, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston 77030) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Organizational leaders who believe in treating it's providers with autonomy and respect.
- Strength in clinical, IT, and Financial support.
- Centralized scheduling and referral management.
- High Press Ganey Physician Engagement and Alignment scores.
- Outpatient Family Medicine and Internal Medicine opportunities open currently in Northwest, Southeast, North, and East Houston with expansion of service in most areas of Houston coming in, inside the Loop and more!
- Houston offers a great place to practice medicine, innumerable recreational and cultural activities, international airport, diverse population, warm climate, excellent educational institutions, many school choices, professional sports, no personal income tax, and more.
- Patient Centric approach.
- In Person and Virtual visits.
- 40 locations around Houston and expanding.
- Physician lead governance board.
- Epic MR.
- Attractive base salary, achievable bonus plan with no cap, comprehensive benefits program, sign on, and relocation.
This perm job from Med Staff Matters, LLC was last open on Aug 28.