Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · August 8, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston 77030) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician lead governance board.
- In Person and Virtual visits.
- Houston offers a great place to practice medicine, innumerable recreational and cultural activities, international airport, diverse population, warm climate, excellent educational institutions, many school choices, professional sports, no personal income tax, and more.
- Attractive base salary, achievable bonus plan with no cap, comprehensive benefits program, sign on, and relocation.
- Outpatient Family Medicine and Internal Medicine opportunities open currently in Northwest, Southeast, North, and East Houston with expansion of service in most areas of Houston coming in, inside the Loop and more!
- Patient Centric approach.
- Strength in clinical, IT, and Financial support.
- 40 locations around Houston and expanding.
- High Press Ganey Physician Engagement and Alignment scores.
- Epic MR.
- Organizational leaders who believe in treating it's providers with autonomy and respect.
- Centralized scheduling and referral management.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Med Staff Matters, LLC.