Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 2, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Carlsbad) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attend Deliveries, including c-sections.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Licensed in NM.
- BC - Peds.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Start Date: July 1, 2022.
- Size of Hospital: 100 plus bed facility.
- No circumcisions needed.
- Clean, Active DEA and must have active CSR.
- Charting/Dictation: Medhost.
- Patient Volume: Number of Patient Encounters Per Shift: 24-30 (Total FOR DAY).
- Schedule done quarterly.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Bed in Department: 8.
- Schedule: July 1-11 possible future shifts as well.
- Arterial /venous lines, endotracheal intubation or chest tube placements required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 24.