Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 4, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Carlsbad) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Size of Hospital: 100 plus bed facility.
- Charting/Dictation: Medhost.
- Clean, Active DEA and must have active CSR.
- Schedule: July 1-11 possible future shifts as well.
- Bed in Department: 8.
- Schedule done quarterly.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Attend Deliveries, including c-sections.
- Start Date: July 1, 2022.
- Arterial /venous lines, endotracheal intubation or chest tube placements required.
- BC - Peds.
- Licensed in NM.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Patient Volume: Number of Patient Encounters Per Shift: 24-30 (Total FOR DAY).
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- No circumcisions needed.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 24.