Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · August 8, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (North) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Louisiana.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Boarded preferred but will take board eligible.
- With a 2020 census-tabulated population of 47,702, it is the principal city of the wonderful metropolitan statistical area, the second-largest metropolitan area in North Louisiana.
- Come live the outdoors life in a quaint but busy city while having a diverse range of activities to do.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- This city is the eighth-largest city in the United States state of Louisiana, and parish seat of Ouachita Parish.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 1.