Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our growing team in Albuquerque, NM.
- Top 10 ranking for "America's Best Cities For Foodies", Travel + Leisure.
- DaVita Medical Group is physician-led.
- In addition to the great outdoors, New Mexico offers its residents great places to dine, world class plays, and for the perfect date night you can enjoy taking the Rail Runner up to see the Santa Fe Opera.
- There are mountains for biking, forests for hiking, and riverside trails for running.
- Nationally-supported leadership pathway programs.
- You have the autonomy to manage the care of your patients the way you feel is best.
- At DaVita Medical Group, we believe strongly in our guiding principles of being Physician-Led, Patient-Centered, and Clinically-Focused.
- A care model focused on keeping patients out of the hospital and reducing re-admissions.
- With over 300 days of sunshine per year, it is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- "Top City with the Cleanest Air in America", Thrillist.
- The New Mexico landscape is more than just a desert.
- The company offers comprehensive healthcare services backed by nearly 40 medical and surgical specialties at 13 locations throughout the city.
- Top "Big Best Cities for Active Families" by Outdoor Magazine.
- Our group is happy.
- The Physician Voice Matters at DaVita Medical Group New Mexico!
- Multi-specialties working together to provide continuity of care for our patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits.
- Work/life balance through: flexible schedules, reasonable patient loads, and physician wellness are priorities.
- Enjoy Google Augmedix digital scribe glasses for better patient interactions and less charting time.
- We make sure we support our clinicians every day so that you can excel clinically and grow personally.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago