Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · December 4, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- Established core group of physicians.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- No procedures are required.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- No vent management.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- ICU rounding only.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago